Wednesday 6 June 2012

So for the past few days, i've just been trying to forget you and us, but apparently, im not doing very good at it.

Random times in the evening and at night, you've been appearing in my mind, your smile, your laugh, your hugs, just, the times we spent together. I miss all of that, but i know i'll never get any of it back. I might visit memory once in awhile, but i don't wanna live there. Some of the words you said to me, the things we did, like watch the stars in the night sky, just appeared in my mind. Sigh, happiness only lasts awhile. I need to appreciate everything while i still have them, and so should everyone of you reading this.
It's sad how i still keep that post-it you gave me, and all those small things we kept and exchanged with each other. Right now, i just hope you're strong and going, and i guess i should pick myself up slowly but steadily too. Everyone leaves, its just when, how, and why. Sometimes people just leave unexpectedly, they don't leave you a note, or anything to tell you, till you realise like, 'hey, she/he's gone, what the fuck bro what do i do?', and that's just too late when you start to think back and miss all that stuff. This post is probably rubbish but, yea, i hope you're reading this, or that you'll read it. I'm sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment